MACKENNA

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to the doctor we went this morning...everything was great as usual! I've gained 6lbs and Dr. Colombo said considering how sick I was in the beginning I'm on a great track to having a healthy weight gain for the remaining 4.5 months! Heard the baby again, he/she is really working away in there; she said the baby is right below my belly button :) I got blood taken today for the Quad Screening Test (down syndrome, etc) so say your prayers Baby Schlieman is doing well in there, no news is good news!

The best part of the appt was scheduling our next appt and we are EXCITED to announce the wait is ALMOST over...Feb. 25th at 8:30am, we have our ultrasound to determine if Baby Schlieman is a boy or a girl, then the FUN will begin with registering, shopping, finalizing a name, etc...we are so excited! Still so surreal all this is happening, but we feel so blessed it is!!!!!

Til next time...
Loves,
Kara and Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment