MACKENNA

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What a Relief!

So last week when we were at the doc and had my blood drawn for the Quad Screening, we were told that we would only receive a call if something came back wrong or that warranted a call...of course we were a little nervous, but knew there was nothing we could do but pray and think good thoughts that nothing was genetically wrong with our little one. Well, I get a message on my phone from the doctor's office while I was on my break from work this afternoon and I only heard the intro of the message before my heart sank because I assumed the worst of course (since the nurse called), but turned out she was only calling to let me know all came back normal and they would see us on the 25th for the ultrasound...I was relieved but wanted to call back to tell her she almost gave me a heart attack :) We couldn't be more relieved and feel so good knowing Baby Schlieman is doing well and growing like a weed in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment