MACKENNA

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Doc Update

Mama and Baby Schlieman went back to the doc today for our 2 week check up (Daddy couldn't come because of the time of day) and all is well. She was moving like crazy today, so it was funny to try and catch her heartbeat when all you could hear was her commotion in there :) We finally got it and she was around the high 130's again! I'm measuring perfectly and right on track for weight gain, so I was very happy! We go back on the 27th of May!

I got my doctor's note to come home (feel like a little kid getting a permission slip to fly!) and I can't wait. Nate is bummed he can't be with me for all the festivities next weekend, but he'll be staying busy with walk on tryouts for Tarleton! Baby and I are SO EXCITED to come home and see everyone :)

Til then...

Love,
Kara and Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment