MACKENNA

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meet and Greet with Minnie!

A couple weekends ago, I got a wonderful text from Pati letting me know that Mackenna's favorite character Minnie Mouse was at the Mall of America for the grand re-opening of the Disney Store and she was taking pictures with all the kids! Nate was at baseball that day, so Kenna and I got her Minnie dress on and rushed to meet her! I think I was a bit more excited as clearly she had no idea what was going on...

She was such a good girl waiting in line and was so in awe of everything around her.




When it was our turn, she went right up to Minnie, holding her stuffed Minnie, with a big smile on her face!



When it was time to actually take a picture with Minnie then she became a bit more hesitant with what was going on, but she seemed to really LOVE everything about her visit and I was such a happy mommy watching it all take place! Truly PRICELESS! Thank you Pati!

No comments:

Post a Comment