MACKENNA

Monday, July 9, 2012

Toddler Fun

With the weather being the theme of my most recent posts, its only fitting to update on our fun days together spent mainly inside beating the heat!
Crazy enough, we both started to get cabin fever and if we couldn't go outside, mommy was going to find SOMETHING for us to do :)  Here are a few pics showing how much fun we had together!  It sure was hard going back to work and her going back to Pati's today - so much so, she shed many tears at the time of dropoff and I may have had a little tear in my eye too.  I'd give anything to be at home with her all the time...

Enjoying her new favorite treat...NUMMIES as she calls them!

Jumps and Downs in Shakopee!  We had a fun playdate with our friend Jessica, Michael and Sydney :)

Took every fiber of my being to let her in the balls, but we bathed her in sanitizer and gave her a bath when we got home :) She LOVED them!

She did a little grocery shopping with mommy!  She was the hit of CUB Foods!

What a fun cart full of goodies!  Yes, she was picking this all out herself :)

Totally mesmerized by the "Food Coloring Fireworks"!!!

Finger painting turned into body painting :)

Riding the carousel at the MOA!

I couldn't believe it - she actually rode the trucks all by herself!!!!

She eyed me in the beginning to make sure I was still there, but after a couple times around, she was in her glory all by herself :)

Checking out the giraffes at the Como Zoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment