MACKENNA

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cookie time!

So last night, I was all excited to make Peanut Butter & Nutella cookies with Mackenna (I mean who doesn't LOVE Nutella). We had a great time making them, but it was a total bust :( the recipe was followed to a 'T', BUT it was just one of those recipes on Pinterest that was too much talk.  Each batch melted like crazy in the oven, even after cooling and one time FREEZING the dough :(

Needless to say, I had to correct this as Mackenna was asking for her cookies, so we tried again, but this time made regular chocolate chip cookies. Mommy made them extra special by adding orange and yellow food coloring to them for a fall like touch :)


So proud of herself to be helping mommy

CHEESE!

"Oh the anticipation!!!!!!!"  She couldn't wait to see them when they were done!

I have a ton of recipes and fun fall/halloween crafts up my sleeve and can't wait to do them all over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment