MACKENNA

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cookies with the Gilbertson's

I got home from LA on Friday night and then Nate headed to Nashville on Saturday for the week, so to do something fun on our lil girls weekend, we headed to the Gilbertson's house up in Nowthen, MN for some fun Christmas cookie time!

We had a great time and had planned on staying there overnight, but had to leave early as Mackenna had some random bug that got the best of her (8 diapers!!!!!!!) UGH!!!!  Happy to report she is much better now (only like a 24 hour thing) and still had a great time with her lil friends!  Sarah and I think we need to make this an annual thing :)

Kenna and Bennett getting ready to decorate some sugar cookies!

Yes as you can see she was complete in her princess crown and necklace and couldn't leave the house without it!

I found my lil lady rubbing red sprinkles on her lips - although mommy doesn't really wear lipstick, I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing!  So cute!

Silly girl - even though she didn't feel the best, she was a warrior when she needed to be!

Not the best pic, but I know I need to get in a few more with her to document these fun experiences :)


No comments:

Post a Comment