MACKENNA

Monday, April 22, 2013

Girliest Girl Birthday Party

Mackenna had her lil friend Aidan's 5th birthday party over the weekend and it was about the girliest party I have been to, to date :)

They started out at Godfather's for some yummy pizza and the most adorable little goodie bags and ended with some delicious cupcakes from YUM! So delightful!!!!

Then we headed over to a beauty school for the girls to get their hair, nails and makeup done! They had so much fun and were true lil girls at heart!!! It seemed that my lil lady was growing up right before my own eyes...

Such a big lil girl!

Getting her new haircut all curled and adorable! And she asked for some purple glitter in there too (I'm still trying to wash it out!)

Time for some purple nails!

Love those lil hands!

No makeover is complete without purple eye shadow and a touch of lip gloss!

Kenna and all her lil friends after the beautifying was complete! Such a fun day for my lil lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment