MACKENNA

Monday, August 19, 2013

Movie in the Park (Charlotte's Web)

On Friday, Nate and I took Mackenna to a movie in the park at Starling Lake Park! Some of our daycare friends told us about this fun event, so we decided to mix up the routine and give it a shot!! It was so much fun and for her first movie outside of our home, it was a success! I think we'll have to finally take her to the theater and see how she does there!

When we got there, they had an arts and crafts table, so Mackenna jumped right in :)

Never seen her use scissors before, she did a great job!

While I'm obsessed with this picture of her and Rebecca, I'm laughing at how funny she looks with her tight grip around her and then her scissors in her other hand, hehehehe :)

They got some playground time in before the movie started!

Best friends! (She actually gave Rebecca a big hug when they were riding on this and said, "You're my best friend Becca!" - heartwarming!)

My 2 favorite family which make up a pretty adorable lil family if you ask me!


No comments:

Post a Comment