MACKENNA

Sunday, June 19, 2011

You're 1!!! Love, mama

Hi Baby Girl!

I can't believe you are 1!!!! The last year has absolutely flown by! I can't believe that just 12 months ago, you blessed my life and said "Hello World!" on June 16th, 2010. You gave me and Daddy a scare since you were 6 weeks early, but we quickly found out you were healthy and just wanted to be here and we couldn't have been more happy on that day! You have been the best thing that's happened to mommy and I love you so so much!!!!

We just got done with 4 days of celebrating YOU and let me tell you...it was AMAZING! Mommy made a "wall of months" to showcase how you've grown over the last year and it was so fun to reflect back on each of those months! You had so many friends and family come to celebrate - so many people love you! You weigh 21lbs and 8oz now and are 30 inches long (tall and skinny as Dr. Jones says!) You're saying mama and da da, but your official first word is HI and you LOVE to say it and love even more the reaction you get from everyone you say it to! It puts the biggest smile on my face! I don't think I've seen such a happy baby...

Mackenna, thank you for being the best little girl and daughter a mommy could ask for. I love you so much and can't wait for the next year and all the years after to watch you grow and to be what I hope is the best mommy in the world to you! You are my angel and I hope you know you'll always be mama's best girl! Happy Birthday Punkin!

Forever and always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment