MACKENNA

Friday, March 23, 2012

BIG NIGHT!!!!!

I can't believe I'm even writing this, but last night was a monumental night in our household - Mackenna used the BIG GIRL POTTY!!!!!!

Lately she loves to run around completely naked!


So last night was no different and usually right before bathtime, we'll let her have her 'freedom' for a little bit. Well she was running around and then all of a sudden started going potty on the floor (her first accident), so I swooped her up and brought her to the potty, sat her on her minnie seat and told her that "This is where big girls go potty". She just kinda looked at me like I was crazy, but then all of a sudden, she was going #2 in the potty!!!!!!!!!! I was in shock and think I made her nervous at first with my reaction, but I quickly changed my demeanor, called Daddy in and we all celebrated together and you could tell that she felt SO PROUD!!!!!!

We celebrated by letting her pick a treat and of course only my child went straight for the cheesy Doritos :)


We are so proud of our big girl and hope this is the start to becoming diaper free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment