MACKENNA

Thursday, March 22, 2012

So in love!

I could resist and just had to post my cute little update! Over the last few days, I have fallen even more in love with my little peanut! She has just made leaps and bounds in her communication. Instead of just saying no, she's saying, "No Mama" or "No Daddy" and the same when it comes to saying "ok" and a few other words, looks like she's getting some manners! With her sweet little voice coupled with these cute new sentences, it's hard to not just look at her with the biggest smile on your face. She has also started to annunciate a lot better - you can actually understand "Thank You" now and she knows when to use it. We haven't learned "Please" yet, but we're working on it. The other cute one is BLESS YOU when someone sneezes, but rather than say "Bless You" she says, "Whoa We Mama" or "Whoa We Daddy" - so clearly she's not annunciating that just yet, but hearing it is so funny and super cute!

She is also just getting things more in the sense of you ask here where the airplane is and she looks up to the sky or when you tell her she needs to put her shoes on if she wants to go outside and she runs to get her shoes and comes back and sits down so you can help her put them on. Now our struggle is trying to let her know that just because she's putting a jacket or sweatshirt on doesn't mean she's going out to play, but rather it might just mean we're going bye bye - that's an interesting battle :)

This morning when I was getting her dressed for Pati's, I put on her shirt that says LOVEABLE and she looked down and said, "B!" and pointed right to the B, I couldn't believe it - oh the little things!!! Apparently our baby is growing up too fast before our own eyes! I can't imagine what I'll be typing when her second birthday rolls around which if I can add, I'm having SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun starting to plan - one word...ELMO!

Til the next time,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment