MACKENNA

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lil Worker Bee

Saturday, after a FUN evening out for a friend's wedding, I had to work - EEK!!!!  It's kind of a hands off morning as a facilitator, so I decided to bring Mackenna with me...I don't know exactly what I was thinking as she had to be in the same room with me for 4 hours, but for whatever reason it worked!!!  She was SO good and my class really seemed to love having her there :)

Sitting in Tyler's spot typing away (well she thought she was!)

We got her some of mommy's flip chart paper and she LOVED to color as you can see!

Towards the end of class she wanted to get on the phone - the group started to call her when we were calling it a day and it was so funny to watch her get SO excited!  A guy by the name of Ben ended up being her best friend and she would even pick up her pretend phone at home for the rest of the weekend and say, "Ben?"

Just wanted to be one with the classroom :)

Taking it all in...

No comments:

Post a Comment