MACKENNA

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A perfect end to a perfect weekend!

To end our fun family weekend, we carved pumpkins tonight!  This was the first year that Mackenna could really get involved and it was fun to watch :)

Clearly you can see how excited she was!

She got right in there to help!

So happy!

She had fun throwing the pumpkin guts in the trash :)

Serious business going on over here!


LOVE that she was sitting on the top of our storage unit and enjoying every minute of this "1st" experience!

The finished products :) As you can see, my Minnie Mouse pumpkin takes the cake!

Kenna is so proud of her pumpkins!

Did I mention how cool the Minnie pumpkin is?!?!

What an amazing and exhausting weekend!  With Nate on his way to FL and AZ over the next 2 weeks, I'm sure Kenna and I will find fun things to do, but I'm so happy we had this much needed, lovely family weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment