MACKENNA

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Boo Pincess

Last night, Aunt Erica (CaCa) and I, took Mackenna to the Mall of America to get her Halloween costume.  It was probably one of my most favorite highlights thus far in her 2 short years!!!  She was so excited and one of the best parts was that all of the workers at the Disney Store were bowing and curtsy-ing to her and making her feel like the princess she looked like.


When we put it on her, she just had the look of pure excitement and happiness!

My 'boo pincess' as she calls herself :)

They have this cute little dressing station with mirrors and she just stood and stared at herself, it was so adorable!

After we left the Disney Store, we took her on a few rides before heading home and YES, she had to wear her new princess dress - she was the HIT of Nickelodeon Universe :)

CaCa and Kenna had fun on the yee haws!

Surprisingly enough, I was able to talk her into taking the dress off before bed, but I got a few more pics and videos (I'll post later) before finishing out our MAGICAL night :)

I can't wait for the fun Halloween festivities over the next couple weeks - and I have a pretty strong incling that she'll be wearing this for much longer than just Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment