MACKENNA

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bowling with the Big Kids

I had a work function for the onboarding class I facilitate last night at the bowling alley and without being able to get a sitter, we had a very cute lil visitor along for the ride! She of course as usual, stole the show!

My group was so sweet and let Mackenna join their game!!!  She LOVED it and entertained for 10 straight frames jumping up and down, yelling, "Go Go Mommy!" when it was my turn and carrying her own 6lb ball to bowl :)

So serious about her game!

She absolutely had to haver "her" lime green ball each time and loved to wait for it :)

We got to eat dinner with the big kids too and she was quite the flirt at the table :) We also headed to the arcade to play some games and Mackenna hit the jackpot of 1400 tickets!!!!!  NO LIE!!!  We not only had a great time, but walked away with some fun "junk"...I mean toys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment