MACKENNA

Friday, February 22, 2013

"Coffee like Mommy"

Once again, MN got hit with a winter storm over night. With Nate out of town, I knew I needed to be smart, so I sadly set my alarm for 5am to make sure Mackenna and I were out the door by 6:30!! And I'm happy to report we WERE out the door by 6:30 (well 6:32) hehe!

Thankfully traffic wasn't horrible, but being we left so early, I think it's safe to say we beat all the morning crazies! Being Pati doesn't open her doors til 7:30, Kenna and I made a pit stop at Starbucks on the way. She got her first "coffee" like mommy and it was a HUGE hit. Thank you pinterest for letting me learn about all the fun drinks you can get your kids at Starbucks! I got her a 'vanilla steamer' which is warmed skim milk with a touch of vanilla syrup and let me just say she LOVED IT!  Not to mention she thought she was drinking coffee like mommy, so I think that made her love it even more!

What a fun lil morning date with my girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment