MACKENNA

Friday, March 26, 2010

New Belly Pic! Week 23

Week 23 - Beginning of Month 6

Well tomorrow, we're actually going to be one week into the 6th month at week 24, but we had one more day to follow what we said of one picture every 4 weeks!

Things are going real well; she's moving away like crazy every day in there and we can actually see her through my belly every now and then, it's pretty surreal. She gets a little stage fright when Daddy comes to feel or see, but she's getting better as time goes on.

Mama is hanging in there, starting to get a little uncomfortable with little things like putting shoes on or pants, LOL...but I can manage :) I've been walking on my lunch breaks when it's nice out and still getting to the gym on Wed and Thur with some classes, with the newest one being water aerobics. I love it and I'm pretty sure the little one does too! And I never thought I'd say it, but it's NOT easy!

Daddy is doing great! Just finished and turned in his thesis which means he'll have his Masters in just a few weeks, we're so proud of him! Baseball is going alright, not the best outcome so far, but hanging in there and staying busy! GO TEXANS!

We go back to the doctor next Thursday for another check up...we'll check back in at that time! Til then, hope all is well!

Love,
Kara and Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment