MACKENNA

Monday, March 1, 2010

Well Friday I had my renal ultrasound for my kidneys and today the doctor's office called to let me know that unfortunately they did find stones in both of my kidneys. Now I am going to go see a urologist to get some further analysis on how they are looking, etc. The good news is the stones don't affect our baby girl, but the bad news, is I could easily pass these stones during my pregnancy (that is most likely what I already did once 3 weeks ago when I was in all that pain and they thought it was a bladder infection). They could also just stay there and cause no issues, so of course that's what I'm hoping. I'll know more when I see the doc, I'm just waiting to get the go ahead to get that scheduled...It's a little scary and stressful right now, but I'll continue to warrior through and just pray that all goes ok.

On a lighter note, we got most of our registering done yesterday at Babies R US and Target, boy was that a BIG job!!!! SO much to get and think about, but I think we did a good job and we're excited to start to see some of these things and get some things for our little girl!

We'll be in touch soon...
Love,
Kara and Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment