MACKENNA

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mini Mommy!

Last night, while Daddy was at baseball practice Mackenna and I were able to get some girlie girl play time in! I was in happy mommyland watching her play with her dolls and taking care of them the way that she must be seeing me take care of her all these years :) Very sweet....but I also think she may be trying to tell us something????


She had Baby Eyes and another baby in her stroller and took them for a walk around the house

Then it was time to rock her baby to sleep and make sure that her pacifier was in and good to go for bed time.

Once her other baby was cared for, it was onto Baby Eyes diaper...we had many steps to complete (notice we have our princess dress on for this too!) First was the wipes...

Then it was time for the diaper rash cream :)

And the last step, the funniest of them all, was the nose cream. Mackenna has special cream for her nose that we use when she gets bloody noses and she insisted that Baby Eyes needed it too :)

It was such a fun night for the girls and I was very proud to see my lil lady taking on ALL that responsibility!


No comments:

Post a Comment