MACKENNA

Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Week Tummy Check

Yesterday we had Kenna's 6-week tummy check to see how things are moving and grooving in there after our daily Miralax "test" and I am happy to report that things are really starting to take shape in her little belly.

We didn't need to do any x-rays which I think Kenna and I were BOTH happy about. Dr. Jones said her tummy was much softer as he was doing his check. He did say potty-training will be a tad more difficult with her "issues" so while I've become a tad impatient with her still in diapers, he made me feel better about where we're at with her. It will come in time and she'll be there soon he assured me...I just know he's right, he's gotta be!!! :)

Mackenna dislikes going to the doctor so much because she's been poked and proded each time she goes. Yesterday was no different and she started to cry when I told her we were going, so I told her she could bring her own doctor kit and that seemed to be the magic trick!

Waiting for Dr. Jones :)

Just enjoying a lil treat while in the room! Such a big girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment