MACKENNA

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Visit with the Bunny

I think I say this a lot, but this might be my FAVORITE picture to date of my lil lady :) it was the most priceless moment we've had captured on camera in awhile!

We started our lil Easter morning riding some rides before getting into line for the bunny pictures

My baby isn't such a baby anymore - all dressed in her Easter best!

As I always say...my 2 favorite people!

Standing on her cute lil tip toes to try and catch a glimpse of the bunny!

My sweet girl :)

This child has no fear!!! And our pictures we got of her whole experience were awesome!

A little Peeps hat and treat after she was done :)

Posing already :)

We had a fantastic morning at the MOA - another memory to chalk up for our little lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment